At Essential First Aid Australia, we are passionate about First Aid and know that having the right equipment with you, can save a life.
First Aid Kits You Can Depend On When It Matters!
We sell the best first aid kits in Australia. Every kit we sell is manufactured under the TGA License for Primivo or Aero Healthcare - to our uncompromising standards. Our kits are relied on by tens of thousands of individuals, businesses, paramedics, emergency medical staff and government organisations every single day.
While we all hope a first aid kit is something we never have to use. If you, a loved one, a colleague or customer are in a situation that requires one, having a high quality first aid kit really could make all the difference!
When it comes to your safety, don’t risk being stuck in an emergency situation wishing you had a better kit! You can rest assured, any First Aid Kit from us will cover you well, if you ever need it.
Our First Aid Kit specialists have created a large range of kits for almost every activity, environment and risk requirement to help you make sure you’re covered no matter what the situation.
Each First Aid Kit is manufactured using carefully selected quality items at our TGA Licensed facility and every kit also comes with our Basic Hints First Aid Guide.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR SELECTING A WORKPLACE FIRST AID KIT:
You can view first aid kits suitable for your workplace and risk requirement by selecting the appropriate category from the main menu, then follow our 3 Step Method.
The Australian Standard was written in 1983 and has not been revised since. The basic content of a low risk first aid kit is given under Safe Work Australia 2016 - First Aid Code of Practice, but in our opinion this generic list of components is not a true cover. Choosing the correct kit should be covered by assessing risk (both level and probability of occurrence) and should be carried out by a subject matter expert (SME). He or she would break the risk levels up into many areas:-
Our online store aims to make ordering safe, fast, and as simple as possible with
- Low risk is simply where there is a low probability of serious injury that would require first aid treatment. Such places like around the suburban home or in the office.
- Moderate risk workplace maybe warehouse with pallet racking and a forklift, it may include an office on another floor that would then require an additional kit, each vehicle used by staff for work purpose becomes an extension of the workplace and must have the same level of protection as the workplace itself. Farmers or persons working on the land are always high risk.
- High risk would require additional cover for the type of work being performed ie eye-burns- cuts-breaks may need extra items for each assessed risk of every workplace or work area. If you cut, saw, weld or drill then you are high risk.
- Remote area - Farms - Mine Sites all need separate assessment. First aid training is an important requirement in every workplace.
- Marine kits includes river to B class to G scale and F scale including survey work vessels use.
- Catering kits are to a level of size of kitchen and staff numbers and must include burn dressings and hydrogel treatment and blue visual dressing strips and strapping and the addition of blue detectable for food manufacturing ie meat works or canneries.
- Childcare Kits accounts for the number of children and separate rooms with doors closing requiring additional kits. Staff must also be covered. If you cut, saw, weld or drill then you are high risk.
- Sports First Aid for any type of sport is a duty of care, for teams or clubs, this needs careful content selection for injury cover.